Personnel Agency: (814) 536-7877 or (888) 354-WORK
Sargent’s offers workers access to numerous temporary and permanent placement opportunities. Whether you are between jobs or looking to move in a new direction, Sargent’s can find the right position for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a fee for using Sargent’s services when I am placed on a job?
- There is never a fee to the employee to be placed at a job through Sargent’s Temporary Services.
- Candidates requiring certain background checks, such as an FBI fingerprint check
or a Child Abuse Clearance, may require a fee to process.
How do I check the status of my application?
- You can call Sargent’s at any time to review and discuss your application and current job listings.
- You must update your application one year from your original interview date to
remain on the active roles.
Some information on my application has changed, (i.e. address change, new phone number, name change) how do I update the information?
- Just call or email Sargent’s to update information or stop in and a consultant will be happy to assist you.
How do I go about receiving my paycheck?
- Paychecks can be mailed directly to your address, or you may come in every
Wednesday any time after 3:00PM to pick up your check.
- You must properly fill out time cards by having both your supervisor’s and your
signature on the card.
The Sargent’s Group
210 Main Street
Johnstown, PA 15901
Phone: (800) 727-4349
Fax: (814) 539-7579