Personnel Agency: (814) 536-7877 or (888) 354-WORK
Well-established Johnstown business seeks FT Staffing Coordinator. Duties will be interviewing potential employees, meeting with clients, recruiting, attending job fairs and general office duties. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be organized and able to multi-task. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen with NO EXCEPTIONS. Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:00. Salary commensurate with experience. EOE
Local Johnstown based company is looking for File Clerk Coordinator. Must have strong computer skills, be able to type 40wpm, have excellent grammar skills and ability to enter data quickly and accurately into computer. Must be able to process digital filing as well as paper filing. No experience necessary, WILLING TO TRAIN!! Must be able to pass drug screen and have a clean criminal background. Hours are Monday-Friday 830am-5pm. Some overtime required. Holidays, sick days and vacation days within your first year! 401k and life insurance also available! EOE
LEGAL DOCUMENT PROOFREADER
Legal service company is looking for FT proofreaders. This is the perfect job for a retired teacher who may want to make some extra money! This position is Monday-Friday. 8:30 am-5:00 pm. Overtime hours when needed. Candidates would be proofreading legal documents. Candidates should have good spelling/grammar and punctuation skills. NO LEGAL BACKGROUND REQUIRED!! PAID TRAINING PROVIDED. Paid vacation within the first year, paid life insurance, paid holidays/sick days and 401(k). EOE
Job Type: Full-time
LEGAL DOCUMENT TRANSCRIPTIONIST
A local legal services company has immediate openings in their legal production department. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, paid training is provided. Daylight hours, 8:30-5:00 with overtime hours as needed. Applicants must have good spelling/grammar skills, computer knowledge and type 40 wpm. The ideal position for someone who has an interest in the legal field. Great for the independent worker and team player. Paid vacation, sick time and holidays within your first year. Clean criminal background/drug screen required. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
AT-HOME TRANSCRIPTIONISTS NEEDED
PT and FT legal typists needed. Ideal applicant lives between 30-70 miles from Johnstown. PA RESIDENTS ONLY!! Some flexibility with schedules. Must be able to meet strict deadlines, typing a minimum of 300 pages per week. Weekend help also needed. Applicants must have high-speed internet, Windows/Microsoft Word, good spelling/grammar and a typing speed of 40 wpm to be considered. No experience required, paid training in Johnstown is provided. Pay per page rate. Clean criminal background/drug screen required. EOE
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR
Scope of Work for Early Childhood Education Instructor
WORK WEEK AND HOLIDAYS
Work week will be Monday through Friday, 8:00AM – 4:00PM.
Work shall not normally be performed on state holidays.
SCOPE OF WORK
Instruct and supervise students enrolled in the Early Childhood Education program and potentially other programs in formal classroom, supervised laboratory, and/or externship settings.
Assist supervisory and administrative staff in the development and implementation of the Early Childhood Education program.
Develop and provide formal classroom, laboratory and/or workplace-based instruction through prepared lessons, lectures, computer assisted instruction, audiovisual aids, discussion, textbooks, reference materials, demonstrations, simulation, research, reading assignments, assessments, and other accepted methods of imparting information to meet the needs of the group and individual to include providing accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Prepares, administers and grades written, oral and skills examinations. Assigns work projects, reports, and out of class assignments all of which are corrected and reviewed with students.
Schedule and supervise students at externship/practicum sites.
Maintains and submits accurate grade and attendance records. Evaluates and records each student’s monthly academic and attendance progress and submits student progress data to supervisor and counselors. Participants in progress review staffing of students regularly during the term and as needed.
Recommends, orders, requisitions, and maintains a supply of instructional textbooks, materials, supplies, and equipment.
INSTRUCTOR QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Must have a minimum of three years’ experience in Early Childhood Education, professional licensed childcare
Additional preferred qualifications:
Child Development Associate (CDA) credential or Child Development Associate (CDA) Professional Development Specialist certified
Associate degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Elementary Education or related
Prior early childhood education/professional licensed childcare teaching or supervisory experience
WATER RESTORATION TECHNICIAN
Join a well-established, growing team of individuals who make a difference in our customers life on a daily basis. This is a full-time position at $12.00-$13.00 per hour. Typical Monday-Friday schedule with some on-call rotations for emergencies.
– Must have a valid drivers license
– Must be able to pass a background check
– Offer based on passing of pre-employment physical and respirator fit test
– Must be able to lift 50/75/100 pounds
– Mandatory compensated on call rotation for emergency service
– Teamwork attitude, eager to provide value to company and customers
– Provide restoration services for structures damaged by fire, mold, water, and weather
– Final cleaning at end of construction job to include carpet steaming, hardwood and floor cleaning, dusting, vacuuming,
– Routine maintenance activities such as trash emptying, dusting, cleaning up snow or debris
– Jobs may include sewer backflow and issues with mold, cleaning up rugs and furniture, and other tasks that help get a home or building ready to be occupied once again
– Perform water extraction, carpet/floor drying and cleaning, mold and mildew remediation, deodorization/decontamination, and demolition and debris removal
– Demolish or remove damaged plumbing, framing, drywall, and related materials
– Use advanced monitoring and drying equipment, and procedures
– Smoke and water cleaning
– Content packing and processing including wrapping, packing, listing, cleaning, photographing. Creating detailed lists and using proper Ultrasonic machines cleaning techniques.
– Familiarity with chemical products, including use, disposal and Safety Data Sheets application
– Cleaning of equipment that includes fan, dehumidifiers, mops, towels, packing blankets
– Attention to detail and organizational skills to include getting proper paperwork filled out and submitted on time, detailed lists, communication with management and customers
– Respectful of other people’s possessions and privacy, treating contents and home with care and respect
– Basic computer, tablet and smart phone skills
– Ability to follow directions, scope sheets
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN
Local Berlin Business in search of immediate hire for a Quality Assurance Technician. Position is temp to hire. Must be 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to pass a Nationwide Background Check and a Drug Screen with NO EXCEPTIONS. Job is for second shift- Monday-Friday 2pm-11pm. The pay is $15.00 per hour. This job requires you to walking and standing for long periods of time, measuring using scales and communicating to operators. There is frequent light weight lifting (no heavier than 10-15 pounds).
Must be able to :
- Use a computer and proficiently use Microsoft software including but not limited to Excel and Outlook.
- Use analytical thinking skills and have the ability to make decisions independently.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Have good recordkeeping skills- the QA Tech will accurately record test results
Local Johnstown business is in search of a caseworker. Please see job description below. Monday- Friday 8-4:30 with some on-call shifts. Must have experience with human services. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen. And must use your own vehicle and have up to date auto insurance. Pay is based on experience $11-$16 an hour and reimbursed $.62 per mile driven. EOE
Caseworker job description:
-Serve potential wards within 20 days of the hearing
-Attend court hearings that determine our guardianship status
-Accurately enter ward information into the system
-Conduct a physical visit with ward at least once a month
-Maintain contact with any supports that also work with the ward
-Keep any family members that are involved with the ward updated of any changes in condition
-Act as advocate and authorize release of information as needed
-Give consent for treatment and other needs of the ward
-Respond to crisis situations; including psychiatric hospitalizations and arranging placement
-Attend treatment team meetings
-Share on-call after hour duties with colleagues
-Report any address changes & update EMS with move in/move out dates
-Collect any information that is not noted in the referral or give by the facility, such as; funeral home choice, code status, family members, etc
-Ensure the ward has clothing , shoes and other items if funding is available
Apply For A Posted Job
* denotes required fields
The Sargent’s Group
210 Main Street
Johnstown, PA 15901
Phone: (800) 727-4349
Fax: (814) 539-7579