Personnel Agency: (814) 536-7877 or (888) 354-WORK
HOUSEKEEPER- WESTMONT AREA
Join the housekeeping staff of a newly built, well-maintained, private Westmont residence. Duties include general cleaning and laundry. Excellent pay and bonuses are offered. 2-3 days a week, 8 am-5 pm. Background check, drug screen, and references required.
LEGAL DOCUMENT PROOFREADER
Legal service company is looking for FT proofreaders. This is the perfect job for a retired teacher who may want to make some extra money! This position is Monday-Friday. 8:30 am-5:00 pm. Overtime hours when needed. Candidates would be proofreading legal documents. Candidates should have good spelling/grammar and punctuation skills. NO LEGAL BACKGROUND REQUIRED!! PAID TRAINING PROVIDED. Paid vacation within the first year, paid life insurance, paid holidays/sick days and 401(k). EOE
Job Type: Full-time
ENTRY LEVEL MANAGER
Well-established Johnstown Company seeks FT Entry-level Manager. Work hours are Monday – Friday, with overtime as needed. Must have good organizational skills, be an independent thinker/worker and team player. Bachelor’s Degree and/or retail management experience preferred. Salary commensurate with experience. Clean criminal background and drug screen mandatory. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
LEGAL DOCUMENT TRANSCRIPTIONIST
A local legal services company has immediate openings in their legal production department. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, paid training is provided. Daylight hours, 8:30-5:00 with overtime hours as needed. Applicants must have good spelling/grammar skills, computer knowledge and type 40 wpm. The ideal position for someone who has an interest in the legal field. Great for the independent worker and team player. Paid vacation, sick time and holidays within your first year. Clean criminal background/drug screen required. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
AT-HOME TRANSCRIPTIONISTS NEEDED
PT legal typists needed. Ideal applicant lives between 30-70 miles from Johnstown. PA RESIDENTS ONLY!! Some flexibility with schedules. Must be able to meet strict deadlines, typing a minimum of 300 pages per week. Weekend help also needed. Applicants must have high-speed internet, Windows/Microsoft Word, good spelling/grammar and a typing speed of 40 wpm to be considered. No experience required, paid training in Johnstown is provided. Pay per page rate. Clean criminal background/drug screen required. EOE
Job Type: Part-time
Full-time billing/data entry clerk needed for a Johnstown Company. Candidates should be organized and have computer knowledge. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Training provided. Candidates will assist the billing department with general office duties. Must be able to type 40+ WPM and have excellent data entry skills. Hours are 8:30-5, Monday thru Friday, with OT as needed. Vacation within your first year of employment. Other benefits include paid holidays, sick days, company-paid life insurance and 401(k) with employer matching. Clean criminal background and drug screen required- NO EXCEPTIONS. EOE
Local Johnstown business is looking to immediately hire a Maintenance/Process Supervisor. Full time Monday-Friday daylight hours with on-call weekends. This position is temp-to-hire. Pay is based on experience. EOE
· Ability to pass a fit for work physical and a drug screen.
· Three years of related experience/training. High school diploma required; college degree or degree from a vocational school is a plus. Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or a similar role.
· Reliability, dependability, and ability to work on call.
· Must have technical skills in the areas of: Electrical 120, 240 & 440 applications (Such as electric heaters and control panels). Skills and knowledge of HVAC, carpentry, plumbing, etc.
· Basic understanding of budgeting and performance management.
· Ability to repair, replace and reassemble defective equipment and parts using power tools. Also, to diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them using manuals, customer contacts, catalogs, blueprints, and vendor contact.
· Familiar with Health and Safety standards, Maintenance participates on company Safety Committee.
· Good communication skills, ability to work with hourly workers and the management team
· Valid Driver’s License
· Familiar with chemical waste treatment
· Most of the time will be spent standing, walking, reaching, bending. Capable of lifting fifty pounds.
· Ability to operate and conduct minor repairs to forklifts.
Local Johnstown business looking for evening shift janitorial position. Must have cleaning or janitorial experience. Looking to hire immediately. Will need clearances so a clean background is a must. And must be able to pass a drug screen. If you do not have clearances, we will help you obtain them. Shift is 4pm-12am and payrate is $12.oo. EOE
AUTO AND GLASS TECHNICIAN
Local Hooversville business is looking for a full-time Automotive and Glass Technician. Hours are 8-5 Monday-Friday and every third Saturday. Must have valid Driver’s License. Job requirements are: be able to lift 50#, do window installations, maintenance and vehicle repairs as needed and inspections if you are licensed. Pay is based on experience from $12.00-16.00 Must have clean background. EOE
Local Somerset manufacturing warehouse is looking for general laborers/welding/assembly workers. You must be able to use basic hand tools, machine shop experience would be preferred but not required. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Different shifts available Monday-Friday schedule. Payrate is $14.00.
WATER RESTORATION TECHNICIAN
Join a well-established, growing team of individuals who make a difference in our customers life on a daily basis. This is a full-time position at $12.00-$13.00 per hour. Typical Monday-Friday schedule with some on-call rotations for emergencies.
– Must have a valid drivers license
– Must be able to pass a background check
– Offer based on passing of pre-employment physical and respirator fit test
– Must be able to lift 50/75/100 pounds
– Mandatory compensated on call rotation for emergency service
– Teamwork attitude, eager to provide value to company and customers
– Provide restoration services for structures damaged by fire, mold, water, and weather
– Final cleaning at end of construction job to include carpet steaming, hardwood and floor cleaning, dusting, vacuuming,
– Routine maintenance activities such as trash emptying, dusting, cleaning up snow or debris
– Jobs may include sewer backflow and issues with mold, cleaning up rugs and furniture, and other tasks that help get a home or building ready to be occupied once again
– Perform water extraction, carpet/floor drying and cleaning, mold and mildew remediation, deodorization/decontamination, and demolition and debris removal
– Demolish or remove damaged plumbing, framing, drywall, and related materials
– Use advanced monitoring and drying equipment, and procedures
– Smoke and water cleaning
– Content packing and processing including wrapping, packing, listing, cleaning, photographing. Creating detailed lists and using proper Ultrasonic machines cleaning techniques.
– Familiarity with chemical products, including use, disposal and Safety Data Sheets application
– Cleaning of equipment that includes fan, dehumidifiers, mops, towels, packing blankets
– Attention to detail and organizational skills to include getting proper paperwork filled out and submitted on time, detailed lists, communication with management and customers
– Respectful of other people’s possessions and privacy, treating contents and home with care and respect
– Basic computer, tablet and smart phone skills
– Ability to follow directions, scope sheets
Apply For A Posted Job
* denotes required fields
The Sargent’s Group
210 Main Street
Johnstown, PA 15901
Phone: (800) 727-4349
Fax: (814) 539-7579